Monday, February 27, 2012

I Will

I’m doing a weekly Psalm Study with Wendy Pope, a writer and speaker for the Proverbs 31 Ministry.  It’s a nice study, because it is easy – 1 psalm/week, 10-15 minutes, 4 days a week.  My original plan was to write once a week about each psalm, but I have to admit that the first few studies hit me a little too close to home, struck a couple of nerves.  I do hope to go back to some of those psalms, revisit, and maybe write about why they hit me so hard.

So, this week’s Psalm is #9.  In today’s vlog, Wendy talked about how our inward attitude becomes our outward expression.  I have to change myself, internally, before I can expect changes to be visible to others.

I WILL praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I WILL tell of all your wonders.  I WILL be glad and rejoice in you; I WILL sing praise to your name, O Most High. v. 1-2

For the rest of this week, I will follow the first 2 verses.  I will praise.  I will tell.  I will be glad.  I will sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment