Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Snow of the Season

snow08We got our first snow of the season this weekend. Maggie was THRILLED. As she told me, she can make “snow men, snow dogs, snow cats, snow mice and snow angels.” She went out almost as soon as she got up this morning. She was only out for about 10 minutes or so when she decided it was too cold. We did get the dogs out for a little bit. We have some pretty whimpy dogs who did not want to be out in the snow. Though, when we got home from the movies this afternoon, Otis was laying out in the middle of the yard. Just when I think I’ve got them figured out, they throw me a curve ball.

snow01 snow02 snow03 snow04 snow05 snow06 snow07

Do you see Rocky's hand in that last photo? He was throwing snow in my face as I snapped the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment