Saturday, August 28, 2010

Chatting with Grandpa

Tonight, while online, I started chatting with my Dad. Jessie decided she had enough of playing alone, so I picked her up and turned on the video chat (the laptop has a built in web cam).  Grandpa was thrilled to see Jessie.  Maggie had to talk to Grandpa and spent most of the time telling him all about “Open Season 2" which she was watching.  Rocky took a picture of us on his cell phone. I’m so happy that we are alive today with the technology to allow my girls to be able to see and talk to their Grandparents in ways I was never able to.  It also makes me happy that things like Facebook, blogs, cell phones with photo-taking ability, heck, even the internet, didn’t exist when I was in high school/college.

100MEDIA_IMAG0072[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment