Wednesday, August 11, 2010

10 Weeks Old

Jessie is growing so fast! We have her next pediatrician appointment next week and I'm very curious to see what she weighs. I would not be surprised to see 13 pounds! She is very smiley and "talks" a lot -- though I have no proof as she clams up as soon as the camera comes out. She enjoys sitting in her chair or propped by the boppy and look around (which is great for allowing me to get a little bit extra work completed after nap time). She is awake much more often. She has also taken to the pacifier, which means the nightly screamfest is no more. She still likes to be walked around a bit before settling down. Jessie is actually napping during the day and will settle herself down once I put her in the packnplay. She enjoys tummy time and I'm sure it won't be long before she's rolling over and holding herself up really well.
Jessie is still not a big fan of riding in the car, but is better when we're all in the van together. I think she just likes having someone next to her, paying attention to her.
She's outgrown her newborn sized clothes, so I'm bagging them up to give away -- we have 2 friends at church having babies soon. I'm going to have to go through the 3-6 month sized box next.

No comments:

Post a Comment