336. An amazing, giant flock of birds, soaring, searching. No bird flies out of sync. A large black cloud of birds, calling to each other until it is time to move on.
337. A beautiful fall afternoon, nice enough to be outside.
338. The first cold of the season, a good reminder of how healthy I really am.
339. Taking Maggie with me to vote.
340. Teaching Maggie way it is do important to vote, especially as a woman.
341. Voting; my right, my duty.
342. Obama winning, watching the results in real time
343. Watching more women head to the national stage as leaders.
344. A chance, a duty, to pray for those who are so broken hearted over the election.
345. A day at home, just Maggie & me.
346. Watching Harry Potter movies with Maggie
347. Time with Rusty
348. The light scratch, tickle of Rocky's beard
349. A lighthearted bet with Rocky
350. Maple bacon cupcakes
351. Playing in the snow
352. Playing fetch with Rusty
353. A good morning Tweet from Diane
354. A fun evening with Girl Scouts
355. Maggie trying something new: peppermint tea in a beautiful tea set
356. Making beautiful hats
357. Lessons in taking turns
358. A reminder to take a pause at work before reacting
359. Watching birds Flying V-formation
360. Jessie, just being Jessie, climbing into the sink to play
361. Rocky taking Maggie to her choir practice
362. Phone call with Mom
363. Making Christmas plans
364. Putting together our Thanksgiving shopping list
365. Seeing the crossroad and wondering which direction God wants us to go
366. Co-workers who care about me
367. Co-workers I care about
368. Philippians 2:3-5 don't be selfish, don't try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourself. Don't look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others too. You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
369. Time with my sisters in Christ in a short Bible study
370. A quiet way to tell my co-workers I am thankful for them
371. Sitting in the car after arriving at my destination to listen to the rest of a song
372. 2 boxes for Operation Christmas Child from Maggie's Girl Scout troop
373. The early morning sun, shining golden on the fields ready for winter
374. The flocks upon flocks of Canadian geese migrating over our house, calling to each other. Hearing them long after I can no long see them
375. Seeing the hawk watch the geese, high on his perch
376. Girls night out!
377. Pastor Tim's corny jokes
378. Thanksgiving hymns
379. Matthew 6:25-33 "don't worry"
380. Maggie and Jessie watching "Arthur Christmas" and saying along "a child's been missed!"
381. Jessie singing "'inder-Ella!"