Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jessie at 7 months



I can't believe my baby will be 7 months old tomorrow. We had a playdate at the Kriegers the other day and she had fun playing with their Dancing Mickey Mouse. She showed off her crawling skills, and I screwed up a video of her scrawling after the Mickey. She is also trying hard to stand up and has been crawling to the stairs and looking up as if studying just how she'll get up them. She is babbling more and more and we are hearing lots of "Da-da"s. She is loving her veggies and adores bread. She will grab it off our plates and chow down. She's not a big fan of fruits, but I'm sure that will come.

She's a wonderful baby, charming everyone she meets. She's not the little snuggler her sister was (and still is), though she does love to snuggle with me at night, and I love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment