Thursday, April 2, 2015

#Bod4God Run-spirational Verses

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us Hebrews 12:1

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

When you walk, you won’t be held back;
    when you run, you won’t stumble. Proverbs 4:12


For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:7

 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. Romans 5:3-4

I run in the path of your commands,
    for you have broadened my understanding. Psalm 119:32


Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. 1 Corinthians 9:26

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

"'If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.” Mark 9:23

He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29


but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31


No comments:

Post a Comment