Monday, March 21, 2011

More Wine!


At the last wine festival we attended in Virginia, I bought Tre Sorelle, Fabbioli Wines, a red the wine maker recommended we wait 5 years before trying it. It was dated 2005, so last year, I started looking for the right time to open it. After all, when you wait 5 years for a wine, you don't just open it for no reason!

Then, a friend from church, Diane decided to have a little party for her birthday and as I know Diane enjoys a nice wine I thought this would be a great opportunity. I did bring a 2nd bottle (Menage a Trois), just in case.

When I got there we opened it to let it breathe. After a glass of another red, I tried a glass. It was very very nice. Smooth. And now I'm a little disappointed that the wine is from a small winery in Virginia so I probably won't be able to get another bottle.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment