Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Maggie-isms

I haven't had a Maggie-isms post in some time, but she gave me a few these past few days:

  • When I got Maggie up this morning, she informed me that it is still night. I reminded her that in the winter, it's dark when we get up (like it has been EVERY SINGLE MORNING for some time now). So she gets out of bed, goes to her window, opens the curtains, points to the moon and says "But Mo-om, when the moon is out that means you have to sleep!"
  • Last night, when I got home from work, Rocky, Maggie & Jessie were on the couch watching "Snow Buddies." In it, there is a "hip" puppy that calls everyone dawg and says "You straight up trippin" a lot. Rocky tried several times to get Maggie to say it as well. Finally, she says "You straight up chicken!"
  • Maggie walks into the kitchen, arm flailing and states "I don't know what I'm doing!"
  • Last night, while fighting off sleep, Maggie asked her dad "Do reindeer lay eggs?"
  • Last week, she asked her teacher, Miss Carole: "Are elves and reindeer real?" Miss Carole told her that yes, they are real and told us that Maggie looked VERY releaved!

No comments:

Post a Comment