Friday, May 21, 2010

Maggie-isms

Chatting with Maggie on the way to school today reminded me I haven't posted any Maggie-isms in a while. Here are some new ones:
  • This morning we were chatting about how big girls don't have potty accidents, only babies. Then Maggie told me "Don't worry, Mom, I will teach you how to change the baby's diaper."
  • Last night, Maggie asked for popcorn. She "helped" Rocky make it, and found some chopsticks in the drawer. She decided to eat her popcorn with the "China sticks." She was actually pretty good at using them! Later, she told us "You better take me to a China restaurant so I can eat China food with China sticks!"
  • A couple of weeks ago, when I picked up Maggie at daycare, she and her friend Carmen were completing a puzzle on the floor. She wanted to finish it so she could tell me the story of the puzzle. It was a "puzzle floor" of the Three Billy Goats Gruff.
  • A couple of nights ago, we were enjoying the deck, watching the sun set. Maggie asked if the puppies wanted to sleep outside, but Rocky told her they would probably bark too much. And Maggie said "yeah, and den I will have to say 'neighbors, that's just my dog Wiconi. She was barking, but it's okay'."
  • Maggie told one of her daycare teachers "My baby will be named Baby Mike if it's a boy or Jessie if it's a girl. But it's definitely going to be a boy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment