Sunday, May 13, 2012

1 John 4:7





Beloved. Lord, my prayer this Mother's day is that I'm able to live this verse to my daughters. I pray they learn how to live love. To show love, unconditionally. To show Jesus, to be Jesus to the world. To be a light in this dark world. Father, help me to be Love to my daughters and my husband.






Beloved. Let us love one another. For love is of God. Everyone who loves is of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7 [my paraphrase, because I love the use of Beloved]
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12 NIV
Once again, I was inspired to write this post by the prayer writing prompts sent out by Rachel at Faith & Water. Highly recommend you check out her posts.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment