Sunday, November 6, 2011

17 Months of Jessica Fae

I've been trying to get some video of Jessie dancing as it seems to be her favorite thing to do! She loves all music and will even start dancing to ring-around-the-rosie: spinning and spinning and spinning until she falls down.

We have officially entered the tantrum stage. Not getting her way leads to Jessica getting into a downward facing dog pose and screaming as loud as she can. We are holding fast, just as we did with Maggie and hoping it will pass quickly.

Jessie's 8th tooth made its appearance this past month. She has more "words": hi, bye, puh-pee, bah-bee (which sometimes means her blanket), mama, dah-dee, sis-tah, mo-me (monkey pacifier). I haven't tried adding more signs lately so may have to pull out my book to see if there are some she might use. Eat, more, please, milk, up & Dad are the ones she uses most.

The end of this month she starts her transition to the toddler room at daycare. I'm looking forward to this move as I think she's gotten bored in the pre-toddler room and I'm not sure they are good about challenging the mobile babies.

Jessie has turned into a very curious baby who definitely keeps me on my toes! She loves to push the limits and is always looking for the line to cross.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment