Monday, March 15, 2010

The Third Trimester

Wow. I just returned from a boring (yay!!) OB appointment and we scheduled all my appointments through my due date: June 15. This is just going to FLY by now. Part of me is ready to be done. I was trying to figure out why I'm already ready to be done and I realized that the miscarriage is throwing me off. If we hadn't lost that baby, I'd already have a baby and probably be getting ready to return to work, if I wasn't already back. I try not to think about it too much, but I know that's why I'm feeling this way.

I had thought about asking about my weight gain -- basically because I can't remember where I was when I started -- but then I decided not too. If my OB isn't worried or concerned, then I'm not going to be either. I did the gestational diabetes test today and will have those numbers tomorrow and that's probably a better test of what's going on in my body. I didn't even ask about my blood pressure. Again, why should I freak myself out with numbers if my doctor (the one whose been doing this for 15 years) isn't freaked out?

I think baby is still facing downward as I still only feel him/her in the same spot (lower right side). The heartbeat was 138 and easy to find as baby can't hide anymore.

Maggie explained to us how the baby will be born: when Mommy's belly button pops out, then the belly button will open up and the baby will crawl out. She just brings joy to my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment