Friday, September 5, 2014

A Fresh Start

The beginning of September is a little bit like a fresh start. Another year of school starts: Maggie started 3rd grade in a new school; Jessie began what is most likely her last year of pre-school/day care; Rocky started his 2nd year of his quest to become a tenured professor at his alma mater; and I started on my 2nd year at my alma mater's biggest rival. It's been a challenging year, but one full of blessings.

As it's a fresh start for the school year, I decided this is also a good time for a fresh start for other things: my work out routine [though to be fair, I did a pretty good job going getting to spin & weights class throughout the summer -- food continues to be my weakness], meal planning, blogging [both here & my wine blog]. We will restart our church home search.

September, it's the new January!




No comments:

Post a Comment